As we move through our lives, we know that we can do better. Be better. Treat other people better. But life is hard. There are so many things to do.
Well, I’m going to help you out by sharing some words of wisdom from a few people who are much WISER than I. Simple ways to live better, nicer, more fulfilling lives. 🙂 Enjoy, and I hope it helps!
2. From discord find harmony
3. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity
From A 14 Year Old – 15 Rules To Live By
1. Be Kind.
2. Have a sense of humor especially when it comes to YOU.
3. Write poems, even if only in your head.
4. Sing out loud, even if badly.
5. Dance, even with no rhythm.
6. If you don’t have anything nice to say…you know the deal.
7. Find things to be in awe of.
8. Be grateful for what you have right now.
9. Watch a sitcom, read Wayne Dyer, and end every complaint with “But I’m so blessed!”
10. Duh, do yoga.
12. Tell someone you love that you love them. Right now.
13. Take more pictures.
14. Forgive yourself for not being perfect. No such thing.
15. Thank the Universe in advance.
– Jennifer Pastiloff – age 14 (not exactly the ‘mouth of babes’, but close enough)
1. Respect yourself
2. Show Respect for others
3. Take Responsibility for all your actions
– The Dalai Lama
- 18 Rules of Living by the Dalai Lama (thinknice.com)
- The Manifestation Q&A Series: The Magical Mira Kelley. (manifestationyoga.com)
- In The Words Of Albert Einstein… (xbuzzlikeabeee.wordpress.com)